The National Glyptotheque is housed in two renovated historic buildings of 1900, formerly served as royal stables, located in the Hellenic Army Park of Goudi. One of the buildings houses part of the permanent sculpture collection from the 19th and 20th centuries, a selection illustrating the history of modern Greek sculpture. The surrounding two-acre area is an open-air sculpture museum.
In the second building, due to the expansion and renovation project in progress at the headquarters of the museum, part of the painting collection covering the period 1830-1960 is exhibited. In the same building operate the museum's Library and the studios of the Conservation and Restoration Department.
The National Glyptotheque runs educational programs by appointment, as well as a free children & art workshop every Saturday from 11.00 to 15.00.